[ buku tamu bLog awien ]

[ penyumbang semangat ]

| My Small Family |


| MJ's Family |


Feb 25, 2012

LMFOA :: I'm Sexy And I Know it

LMFAO = I'm Sexy And I Know It



When I walk on by, girls be looking like damn he flyI pimp to the beat, walking down the street in my new la freak, yeahThis is how I roll, animal print pants out controlIt's Red Foo with the big afroAn like Bruce Lee rock out the club, yeah
(Ahhh) Girl look at that body (x3)I-I-I work out(Ahhh) Girl look at that body (x3)I-I-I work out
When I walk in the spot, (yea) this is what I see (okaay)Everybody stops and they staring at meI got a passion in my pants and I ain't afraid to show it, show it, show it, show it...I'm sexy and I know it (x2)
Yo, when I'm at the mall, security just can't find them allWhen I'm at the beach, I'm in a speedo trying to tan my cheeks (whaat?)This is how I roll, come on ladies it's time to goWe headed to the bar, baby don't be nervousNo shoes, no shirt, and I still get service (watch!)
(Ahhh) Girl look at that body (x3)I-I-I work out(Ahhh) Girl look at that body (x3)[ From: http://www.metrolyrics.com/sexy-and-i-know-it-lyrics-lmfao.html ]I-I-I work out
When I walk in the spot, (yea) this is what I see (okaay)Everybody stops and they staring at meI got a passion in my pants and I ain't afraid to show it, show it, show it, show it...I'm sexy and I know itAyyyI'm sexy and I know itCheck it out, check it out
...
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle yeah (x3)Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wig-yea, yeaDo the wiggle, manI do the wiggle, man (yea)I'm sexy and I know it...Ayyy, yeah
(Ahhhh) Girl look at that body (x3)I-I-I work out(Ahhhh) Girl look at that body (x3)I-I-I work out
********************************************************

Truth By :

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

JOM KLIK